Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 06:01:03 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! pls cancel the order

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jan 22, 2023, 5:23 AM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: DANIEL CHRISTOPHER DOSS <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 4711529125 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/order/4711529125?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi DANIEL CHRISTOPHER DOSS, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 4711529125
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/order/4711529125?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>.
Expect delivery by Sunday, 22nd Jan.

Order shipping to
*daniel*
building no - 25
Street No. 342
Doha
Mobile: +974 77835787

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*
1. We will call you to verify the order before it leaves our warehouse

Order Details

Delivered by : , 22nd Jan

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/160922241?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
SPLASH
Skinny Fit Full Length Solid Jeans with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: Grey
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 QAR 55
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163350531?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Slim Fit Denim Jeans with Pockets and Button Closure
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 QAR 55
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163350567?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>
SPLASH
Solid Denim Jeans with Pockets and Button Closure
Color: Black
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 QAR 55
Subtotal: * QAR 165*
Savings: *- QAR 42*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *QAR 165*

Ready to earn Shukran rewards?

All you need to do is create a Shukran account for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>* and you'll earn Shukrans as you shop.
Your order could earn you 18 Shukrans.
Create a Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/loyalty>
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_QA_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5613664