Subject: Ticket Assigned - Horrible Return experience with Landmark Group (Max and Centrepoint)
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 02:10:09 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Horrible Return experience with Landmark Group (Max and Centrepoint) Dear Max and Centrepoint,

This is with regards to the courier company that is supposed to be
collecting the items for my return requests created for my multiple orders.

Yesterday 2 courier persons came however the first person took only 4 items
for different orders and the next person took only 6 items.

20 items were still left with me which no one came to pick from me.

Hence I went all the way to Deerfield mall to both Centrepoint and Max
store to return the items in person. But they said they cannot see it in
the system and I was supposed to give it to the courier person only. I have
left 9 items with Max store supervisor for her to try again to refund.

Then today one more person came to pick up just one item only, but I gave
him all the 11 items as advised by your people in the stores.

So now, 9 items are with Max store supervisor in Deerfield mall and 11
items are taken by the courier person today.

I am really annoyed by this whole experience. The returns process is
supposed to be easy and seamless. But in turn it has wasted so much of my
time.

Kindly assist to fix all of these issues at the earliest. All the order
numbers are mentioned below.

Thanks,
Shumaila
0564170002

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5577668