Subject: Fwd: Quality report Jan' 2021
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: LM CS Team <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 03:25:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Please find below quality score for the month of January 2021 and points which you all have to take into considaration. 

    * Do not miss the personalization in your interaction with the customer. (on chat if the customer did not mention his name in the conversation with the bot then you have to check his name on hybris then address him by his name) 
    * On chat do not forget to ask the customer if he needs any assistance before closing the chat. 
    * Do not forget to apologize to the customer when needed. 
    * When you are sending any Link to the customer that should be shortened (in short format) and must be in separate line. 
    * Make sure you address the customers issue fully. Ex: ( if the customer is asking about the delivery then you have to mention the following in your interactions: 1- Customer's order NO 2- Delivery time frame 3-Tracking NO 4- Link from where the customer can track the order 5- Confirm the customer contact NO ) 
    * Spelling, grammatical error, punctuation and sentence formation need focus and improvement. 
    * You should use only your name while sending any escalation. 
    * Willingness to help should be shown on every interaction with customer, wherever it is required. 

The Agents who are below the benchmark has to improve the quality of their interactions with the customers and exceed the benchmark which is 85% 

Note: The fatal cases will be shared with you individually to take note of the mistakes you have done and avoid the same in your following interactions 

	

Agent 	

Score 

Sohaib 	

97% 

Samer 	

97% 

Nikhil Bishnoi 	

97% 

Manish Kumar 	

96% 

Yasser 	

95% 

Omar Al Zubariya 	

94% 

Hamza 	

94% 

Juhi Goel 	

94% 

Kishan Singh 	

93% 

Ezzaldeen 	

93% 

Abdallah Ahemad 	

92% 

Mazim 	

92% 

Osama Qaid 	

92% 

Algaili 	

92% 

Yahya 	

91% 

Ebrahim 	

91% 

Shafeeque 	

90% 

Mayar 	

90% 

Prince Malik 	

89% 

Arunjay Raj 	

87% 

Ismat 	

85% 

Tawfik 	

83% 

Saeedurrahman 	

82% 

Fatma 	

81% 

Mohammad Humayun 	

79% 

Almustafa 	

77% 

Yazed 	

76% 

Fahim 	

71% 

Mohd. Salman 	

71% 

Murshed 	

59% 

Process score 	

87% 

Regards 
Shakeeb