Subject: Ticket Assigned - Leather Wallets that Amp up Your Personality
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 16:15:11 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Leather Wallets that Amp up Your Personality  

 		 Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/browser_preview/k2q0PFtTbO_bKxv1] 

 [Image description] 

Leather Products Supplier & Exporter

 [Image description]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/k2q0PFtTbO_bKxv1/d430ed2d9b1cefbe76beeec357815c73]

LEATHER WALLETS THAT AMP UP YOUR PERSONALITY

Gone are the days when men could get away with their rogue looks and
unkempt wardrobe. The modern-day cosmopolitan man needs to put his
best foot forward with respect to fashion. And what better a way to do
so than making a lasting impression with his choice of a wallet? After
all, a wallet offers the perfect blend of style and functionality! 

 		 READ MORE
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/k2q0PFtTbO_bKxv1/fbc22007a4bcfd017fcfd2d9bdee96f4]

CALL OR WHATSAPP: +918235053421

EMAIL: [email-masked]

 		 [Facebookicon]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/k2q0PFtTbO_bKxv1/24a5450b14c26b79212f1a05408f93e7]

 		 [Twittericon]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/k2q0PFtTbO_bKxv1/adafb192fba62a5e575945a5a9f61a54]

 		 [Instagramicon]
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/link_click/k2q0PFtTbO_bKxv1/018ff8b7c36b133a1a835b6b59aa4d3c]

Bose Pukur Road, Kolkata, India- 700042

Copyright © 2020 aquaexim.com, All rights reserved.

 		 If you want to unsubscribe, click here.
[https://d38rqs2egh08o4.cloudfront.net/unsubscribe/k2q0PFtTbO_bKxv1] 

		[Powered by Sender.net]
[http://sender.net?utm_source=sender_user&utm_campaign=43861]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1998083