Subject: Ticket Assigned - Disappointing service
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 16:40:17 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Disappointing service Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I had a terrible experience in your Splash
Burjuman store today. I picked up a pair of jeans, and asked the billing
person if there was an alteration desk to alter the length of my jeans, to
which he answered yes. I waited 5 minutes for the alteration man to come to
the desk, which I understand as it is a busy time and he must be having
other work, however, the man made me wait 15 minutes before he could tell
me he couldn't find a measuring tape. Yes, a measuring tape !!! The Splash
store in Burjuman has an alteration desk but surprise surprise it doesn't
have the main tool - a measuring tape. What use is an alteration desk
without a measuring tape I wondered. But what irked me is I wasted 20
minutes of my Friday evening to hear this and that I could go to the
Centrepoint store next door to Burjuman to get my jeans altered. I'm so
disappointed that maybe I will reconsider going back into Splash as I know
they're not customer centric...I would've been absolutely fine if I was
told there was no alteration desk.

Anyway, hope this email brings some change in your staff.

Regards,
Taroon.
055-9819900.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1989933