Subject: Ticket Assigned - شحن الى جميع دول الخليج
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 21:05:36 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  شحن الى جميع دول الخليج يسر شركة وثير العالمية أن تقدم لعملائها الأعزاء خدمة الشحن إلى جميع دول مجلس التعاون الخليجي
================================================================================
[http://www.watheerglo.com]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bed-linen.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bed-linen.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bathlinen.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bathlinen.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/chemicals-and-perfumes.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/chemicals-and-perfumes.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bed-linen.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bed-linen.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bed-linen.html]

[https://watheerglo.com/index.php/bed-linen.html]

[https://www.instagram.com/watheer.global/]

[]
This e-mail has been sent to [email-masked], click here to unsubscribe http://xrzqw.mjt.lu/unsub2?hl=en&m=AL8AAJC22jYAAAAAK-wAAADJNgsAAAAAJ4cAABdeABbc0ABf_uwFlyCMKLwbSVWThkdALe1hBQAWfNI&b=80f87349&e=ba981521&x=SjUPLgudlc2LDUCKOK3riS_ixf5U61ggrNI7wfMFIIE.
©  All rights reserved.

The leading supplier of Linen products in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East.

 Al Urubah Rd

 Al Wurud, Ar Riyadh 12251

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Contact Number: +(966) 11 4192672

Contact Number: +(966) 920011895

Mobile: + (966) 55 939 1137
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1983924