Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 9626763242
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2021 17:31:03 +0000

Hi Hamza Nomani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 9626763242 Hi

I have returned the order 9626763242 , AED 130/= all the 6 items to courier
return collection boy. But now i come to know that 5 dresses were non
returnable from the order 9626763242

Please then deliver back the non returnable 5 dresses back ASAP,  As all 6
dresses have been returned to delivery boy, i was unaware that those 5
products dresses were non returnable and have been returned to the return
reciever courier boy along with returnable dress.

I.e. 6 items from the order have been handed over to courier boy who
visited to collect the returns dress.

Please help to get this resolved soonest

Thanks
Zubair
0503679530
0545343830

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1968527