Subject: Ticket Assigned - Now Waterproofing For Your Walls is Possible With Any Paint.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 03:03:05 +0000

Hi Saeedurrahman Choudhary,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Now Waterproofing For Your Walls is Possible With Any Paint. Respected Sir ,

I would like to introduce Our Company Wallmaax Paints Pvt Ltd that has been
in business for the past 17 years and Durocoat Paints Pvt Ltd  which is the
subsidiary company of  Wallmaax.
We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track
record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the
quality and the services provided to the customer.

*Wallmaax AquaBond*
Wallmaax Water Proofing Aquabond is a water-thinnable, solventless
emulsion, based on a mixture of silane and siloxane. This Aquabond serve as
high quality, general-purpose water repellents for impregnating and priming
mineral surfaces. The emulsion contains a stabilized mixture of silanes and
siloxanes that are susceptible to hydrolysis. Hydrolysis occurs only after
application to the substrate, which breaks the emulsion. The emulsion
reduces the capillary absorption of the building which it has penetrated,
but does not clog pores or capillaries. There is therefore little or no
impairment of the building material´s ability to breathe.

All the product details has been given in the attached file.

 We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and services for you .

Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your business
related requirements.

Please find the attachment for your kind reference :- You Can Contact our
Wallmaax Care Team

Yours Faithfully
Meenakshi Sudheer
Wallmaax Paints
Phone : 8590037063 ,8075444813

-- 
Best Regards
*Meenakshi Sudheer*
Marketing Department

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2143432