Subject: Ticket Assigned - {برنامج انجاز }?
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 01:41:27 +0000

Hi Saeedurrahman Choudhary,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  {برنامج انجاز }? Amal mentioned you in a comment in the following document
{برنامج انجاز }?  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-E_WQycsuDeWTMIdrM-CMjz3-q1iIQH-IO0iqOGgNoQ/edit?disco=AAAALi0W5bo&ts=603c28fe&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)
You do not have commenting rights to {برنامج انجاز }?.

Amal
مجموع النقاط٢٠ @[email-masked] @[email-masked]  
@[email-masked] @[email-masked] @[email-masked]  
@[email-masked] @[email-masked]  
@[email-masked] @[email-masked]

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are mentioned in this thread.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/118040335023062481694/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXuJVID5rNH0OTr_-FePFoIqmfe5cNpZ2usKtPGnKLakbvJxJhebcSSRVTPh2AG7T-96eNB5R43Qi_ShwEEwbcm6qrinVvSnF1LZUKk0oxuVRGYHWjg&title=%7B%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AC+%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B2+%7D%F0%9F%98%8D)  
what Google sends you.
You cannot reply to this email.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2168816