Subject: Ticket Assigned - We have clients for you/maxfashion
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 02:48:20 +0000

Hi Saeedurrahman Choudhary,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  We have clients for you/maxfashion Hello
I am Marina, representing affiliate program Advertise.pro, working on 
CPA base.
We work with direct advertisers bringing sales for our clients.
I'd love to integrate your offer in our system as we have a lot of 
publishers with the traffic you need.
We promote casinos and betting, games, apps and a lot of other projects.
Please let me know whom I can discuss this with?
Regards

-- 

С уважением, команда:

<https://advertise.ru/>

https://teleg.run/alyona_advertise <https://teleg.run/alyona_advertise> 
@marina_advertise <https://teleg.run/marina_advertise>

+7-950-697-25-51
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

<https://vk.com/id22398485> https://vk.com/Marina_Advertise 
<https://vk.com/id96895992>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2078239