Subject: Ticket Assigned - Advertisement Opportunity - Qatar's Largest FM Radio Network
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 13:33:10 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Advertisement Opportunity - Qatar's Largest FM Radio Network Dear Sir,

Greetings from QFM, the number one FM Radio Network in the state of Qatar.

QFM is the largest private FM network ranking number 1 in social media, no.
1 in listenership as certified by IPSOS and also no. 1 in geographical
coverage covering all over Qatar. We are the most popular multinational
radio station with over 1.6 million listener base which is about 60% of
total population in the state of Qatar.

QFM is broadcasting in 5 different languages; Malayalam, Bangla, Tamil,
Sinhala and Nepal assuring you the reach to a maximum diversified market.

You will get the benefit for your optimum budgets on our most popular
social media platforms; on air and on ground support thus ensuring you all
the benefits of the convergence media. All the five radios are accessible
online from anywhere in the world through mobile, computer and also on
radio while you are on the move.

We can ensure a significant rise in your sales and brand awareness by
reaching out to a massive population. We are inviting you to take this
opportunity to increase your sales with our special rates during the
season.

We hope you will take this great opportunity to improve your sales and
experience the result.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and Best Regards,
*Thushari Gajanayaka*
*Marketing Executive*
*QFM Radio Network*
Doha - Qatar
Telephone: +974 444 22 986
Mobile: +974 33311953
www.qfmradio.qa <http://www.qfmmedia.com/beta/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2433180