Subject: Ticket Assigned - swim goggles and caps factory--Mystyle sport
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 07:32:08 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  swim goggles and caps factory--Mystyle sport Dear Sir/Madam,
Nice to contact with you. 

We are swim goggles and caps factory in China, we sell lots swim goggles, caps and fins to USA and Europen, all items can print your logo as your requrest, would you kindly check with us for details? thank you. 

1.Swim fins, we have 7 size for selection. 
NO.SizeCarton size (CM)GW/NW Product N/W & Length
1F800(XXS)25-28 30*30*40(15PRS)8KG/7KGproduct N/W 430g
UK0.5-1   US1product length:25cm
2F800(XS)29-3230*30*40(15PRS)8.5KG/7.5KGproduct N/W 470g
UK1        US1-2product length:26cm
3F800(S)33-3532*32*40(12PRS)9KG/8KGproduct N/W 510g
UK1-3     US2-4product length:29cm
4F800(M)36-3833*36*48(12PRS)9.5KG/8.5KGproduct N/W 580g
UK3-5    US4-6product length:30cm
5F800(L)39-4140*40*48(12PRS)10KG/9KGproduct N/W 780g
UK5-7   US6-8product length:32.5cm
6F800(XL)42-4440*40*48(12PRS)11KG/10KGproduct N/W 950g
UK7-9   US8-10product length:34cm
7F800(XXL)44-4640*40*48(12PRS)12KG/11KGproduct N/W 900g
UK9-11 US10-12product length:35.5cm

2. printed kids swim caps

3. kids swim goggles

4.mass production for reference

 Melody Fan 
HuNan Mystyle Sport Co Ltd./DongGuan Mystyle Sport Article Co.,Ltd.
T: +86 746 2373666 | F: +86 746 2878666 | M: 13237419500
E: [email-masked]
Skype:mstsport    whats App:+86-13237419500
wechat:+86 13612852200
W: http://www.mstsport.com.cn    Http://www.mstswim.com
No.8-1,GuiYan Creative Garden,LanShan County,YongZhou City
HuNan Province,China

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2427795