Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return few items
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 10:39:13 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return few items H,

I want to return below items from order
8251606607

what will be return amount?
Is it possible to take credit amount for returns?
Few items were canceled, amount was around 10.600 fills but amount returned
msg was showing only 8. 740kd , reason for deduction?

I want to return below:
1.Solid Mid-Rise Culottes with Pocket Detail - reason: small size
2.Solid Cardigan with Long Sleeves and Side Slit
*3.SPLASH*
*ELLE Solid Studded Detail Top with Asymmetric Hem and Straps - orange
received as damaged and size small, white size issue*

*4.SPLASHSustainable Embellished Detail Top with Round Neck and Long
Sleeves5. SPLASH**Sustainable Embellished Detail Top with Round Neck and
Long Sleeves*

*6.**Slim Fit Printed Top with Round Neck and Flared Sleeves size issue*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2417137