Subject: Ticket Assigned - Unsuccessful Order / Disputed Transaction
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 13:36:17 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Unsuccessful Order / Disputed Transaction Dear Support Team,

Today in the morning I tried to create an order online on the centrepoint
website, it asked me to provide my card details, but after completing the
transaction some technical error occurred and no order was placed. Now the
problem is I received a message from my bank that the amount 350 SAR has
been deducted from my account against the LANDMARK group but no order was
placed. I tried to contact your facebook and call center. Here I am
attaching the bank transaction and SMS I received from the bank with this
email. Kindly look into this matter and reimburse the amount as soon as
possible.

Details are as follows,

Mobile number: 0553170636
email: [email-masked]
Transacted amount: 350 SAR
Transaction ID (Reference ID): 216409

-- 
Thanks & Best Regards
Malik shafique Ur Rehman

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2178312