Subject: Ticket Assigned - Search Engine Visibility : iconicstores.com
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 11:10:52 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Search Engine Visibility : iconicstores.com Helloiconicstores Team,

Hope this email finds you well.

While analyzing your site my technical Team found some unfinished work
which is limiting your presence in web market. This ultimately leads to
lower visibility, conversion rate and grip over your online presence.

*We came up with few points which will reveal the importance of an
immediate action:*

   - The website should have more indexed pages on major search engines.
   - Proper keyword selections need to be incorporated for better
   visibility.
   - Need to avoid unwanted links and implement content as the savior.
   - More engagement on social media leads to brand stability.
   - Responsive design helps to attract more than 50% online visitors.

Mobile responsive design, does not limit itself to few specific devices.
It’s a responsibility to ensure, your website remain responsive across all
devices old and new irrespective of browsers.

We know the value of your time and money so I can say your promotional
efforts are going in vain. In this hard time, I can assure you that working
together will lead to better online presence and business growth.

There are many additional improvements that can be implemented and would be
glad to provide you with the details in the form of *Analysis Report *from
my corporate email ID. This e-mail provides a glimpse of information about
your website. If you want to know what our alliance would involve then you
can contact us over *Email.*

*Maurice Jon*

*Digital Marketing Analyst*

...................................................................................
*Ps:* You may ask us to “*REMOVE*” to stop further correspondence.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2395188