Subject: Ticket Assigned - Ref: SOUL SIGHT INTERIOR DESIGN LLC - COMPANY PROFILE
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 07:22:43 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Ref: SOUL SIGHT INTERIOR DESIGN LLC - COMPANY PROFILE *Dear Sir/Madam:*

*Greetings,*

Allow us to introduce to you our company*. **Soul Sight Interior Design
L.L.C.*

*Soul Sight Interior Design *is a Company that will make sure that every
place will feel just like home. We do projects in places like restaurants,
villas, offices, and clinics. We believed that every place should have its
own distinction and style; therefore we are here to help you achieve an
extraordinary kind of place that will surely be fond of everyone or even
just to enhance the outlook of your place to make it more pleasant and
alluring. Our projects could also be depending on our clients' needs or
perspectives.

*We’ve done many projects and some of these projects are;*

1. Karak Gholam in Jumeirah, Galleria Al Wasl, Dubai

2. Galactic Stop in Delma Mall, Abu Dhabi

3. Dart Café in Muroor, Abu Dhabi

4. Aptitude Café in Louver Abu Dhabi

5. Tru Boutique Cafe in Al Ain

6. Atelier De Fleurs (Flower Shop) in Muroor, Abu Dhabi

7. Papparoti in Al Wahda Mall, Mushref Mall, Marina Mall, Masdar City,
Dubai Mall,

Deira City Center, Mirdif City Center, Ghurair Mall, JBR, The Beach, City
Walk

8. Burger Hood in BAS Mall Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Branch

9. Mr. Fatera in Khalifa City and Shahama Branch

10. Mandi and Madhbi House with 14 Branches

11. Dar Sitty in DIC Dubai

12. Special Kabab in Shahama Abu Dhabi

13.  Zattara in Abu Dhabi and a lot more.

*Kindly check the link below for Soul Sight Interior Design Profile for
your kind information. *

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jhz4AkluBQy7T2i7ma-knxy5rpk5HGCg/view?usp=sharing

*We have worked with;*

Meraas Holding, Dubai Mall, Ghurair Group, Maf Group, Lulu Group, Bas Mall,
and Government Sector (ADNOC).

*We’ve done project in:*

Dubai Mall, Deira Cty Centre, Mirdif City Centre, The Avenue Mall, City
Walk, and City Walk 2, Al Wadha Mall, Marina Mall, and Ruwais Mall

We are proud to say that our well-established Company is behind of all
these magnificent designs. Your satisfaction our main objective and we
ensure that our projects are based on your preferences.

*Our Services:*

Complete Turnkey Projects - Interior Design, Fitout &
Construction, Furniture selection, procurement, installation and
maintenance, and Data, Telephony and Audio Visual Services, Mechanical,
Electrical, Plumbing Design, and Execution, Relocation and move management
and Design services and Post Contract services Complete.

Kindly give us an opportunity for a meeting with you to introduce detailed
information of our Company and Services and Please be free to keep in touch
in case of any Business related requirements/inquiries.

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ms. Maria Lovely San Juan*

*Administrative Secretary*

*02 666 1831 **Soul Sight Interior Design LLC *
[email-masked]  / [email-masked] / www.ssid.ae

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2384281