Subject: Ticket Assigned - 1 & 3 Ton Vehicles readily available for delivery/ movement of Goods
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 08:28:15 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  1 & 3 Ton Vehicles readily available for delivery/ movement of Goods Good Day,
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
Hope you are doing fine.

It gives me immense pleasure to introduce M/s. Ashley Lazarus Cargo Loading
& Unloading Services L.L.C. (TL# 877719).

Please be informed we have vehicles of various capacities to cater movement
of small or big shipments/ cargo anywhere within U.A.E; as per your request
at a reasonable price..

Would really appreciate if you can provide us an opportunity to quote for
your future  requirements.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks & Regards,

Ashley A Lazarus

050-6569162

050-3238290

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2379818