Subject: Ticket Assigned - Commercial proposal up to 13% discount by Babyactive pram manufacturer
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 11:29:43 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Commercial proposal up to 13% discount by Babyactive pram manufacturer Dear Sirs,

I hope you are doing well.

We are looking for dealers in UAE, Dubai ........... for the sale of 
baby strollers made in Poland.

Affordable prices, Minimum purchase, Contract, Certificates.

Babyactive is one of the leading Polish manufacturer of baby strollers 
which is established in 1981.
Our strollers have ?? EN 1888 approved European quality standards and 
modern design.
You are invited to join and be a part of our distributors or clients 
community around the world.

*
*
*The catalog and price list are attached in the pdf file.*
Discounts:
- 3% 1-10   pcs.
- 5% 10-20 pcs.
- 8% 20-30 pcs.
- 10%    30-50 pcs.
- 13% 50-100 pcs and more.

Delivery time: 14-30 days

Payment: prepayment

Photos and description://

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1etQjPNF_UD55q8jfkKK9KXInemrRGLKC?usp=sharing 
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1etQjPNF_UD55q8jfkKK9KXInemrRGLKC?usp=sharing>

You can also use all photos from instagram and facebook.

For more info, please contact me.
Best Regards
Sarkhan Ismayilov

www.babyactive.pl

*logo* <http://www.babyactive.pl/>

**

**

<https://www.facebook.com/Babyactive-204077189606355/>whatsapp 
<https://chatwith.io/pl/s/60377a51c323f>email 
<mailto:[email-masked]>fbc 
<https://www.facebook.com/babyactive.official>***inc* 
<https://www.instagram.com/babyactive.official/>***ytc* 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN61SXDgqwJ_Frj__tvuXAA>**

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2376715