Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Transaction Failure
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2021 11:29:44 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Transaction Failure ---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ruxana shaji <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021, 3:06 pm
Subject: Fwd: Transaction Failure
To: <[email-masked]>

*Please ignore my previous email as the order no was wrongly typed.*

Good Day,

Further to the tailing emails below, kindly request you to provide the
refund amount for the transaction done on 22 March 2021, which
unfortunately was returned unsuccessful and my account was also debited.
Below are the details of the transaction:

Order no: 8244330537
Transaction Id: 108111022671

Kindly provide me the refund for the above mentioned transaction as soona
spossible

Please note that two transactions were returned unsuccessful for which I
have sent email requests multiple times and only one transaction was
refunded back ie, I received refund for one transaction only, ie., 26 Kd
refunded on 31st Mar 2021, BUT, the other refund is still pending with
K-net.

Kindly consider this request on *urgent basis* as I have been following up
on this since past 3  weeks.. and no full and final response from the
concerned authorities..
I have further also confirmed with my bank that two transactions have been
done and money has been deducted from my account.

Hence your final cooperation in providing my second refund of 26kd for the
second failed transaction is highly highly appreciated. I hope it will be
considered with priority.

Thankyou,

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ruxana shaji <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021, 5:50 pm
Subject: Fwd: Transaction Failure
To: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>

Good Day,

Further to my query regarding the above, please note that I had telephone
conversation with my bank as well as the Landmarks group.

After the last call with them they asked me to contact K-net services for
further guidance to get my amount refunded. When I made the contact, the
operator asked me several options, one which mentioned to provide a
Terminal ID number.
I then had to contact my bank in this matter, they provided me two
transaction numbers which I should give. These nos. are as below:
Transaction 1 - 108190028564
Transaction 2 - 108111022671

When I dialed the above transaction number to K net , there was an error.

Therfore in this matter I request that you provide me the correct
Transaction number which will help me find the solution to get my refund
back.

Your urgent response in this regard is appreciated.

Regards,

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ruxana shaji <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021, 7:47 pm
Subject: Transaction Failure
To: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>

Good evening,

This is to notify you regarding the above,  related to the transaction on
22nd March 2021, that was failed due to unknown error.

Please note that we have already contacted the bank and I have got the
confirmation from the bank saying that the amount has been credited to you.
Kindly refer to the bank statement attached.

If the amount has been credited, kindly refund us the amount.  Or provide
us the statement to provide the same as proof to the bank.

Please look into the matter with priority.

Regards,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2376753