Subject: New Activity [#2347096] Returns
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 15:06:53 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2347096#2347096 

Returns 

Requester 

MICHAEL BERTUMEN  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

This is the wrong item you sent. And please please I need captain America
socks.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021, 2:26 PM Michael Bertumen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> I already returning the item yesterday but your representative insisting
> to return the other shirt I ordered. The problem is i want that sock. If
> you don't have stock then i can wait but dont send me socks with superman
> design for girls. Please solve my problem. Thank you.
>
> 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2347096/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket