Subject: Ticket Assigned - Senior IT Administrator - 13 Yrs Exp
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 08:47:29 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Senior IT Administrator - 13 Yrs Exp Dear Hiring Manager,

I would like to apply for a Senior IT Administrator position.  I have 13
Years of experience in Troubleshooting Servers, Networking, Vmware,
Security and Monitoring, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Disaster
recovery, Project Handling & ERP Implementation.

My name is Muzamil Saiyad, and I am currently employed in Newmatic
International FZCO as an IT Manager. If you want to employ someone who can
develop, implement, and enforce IT policies and procedures then I am your
man. With my present employer I am responsible for Troubleshooting,
Directing, Managing, and coordinating all of the IT related functions of
the organization. My experiences make me feel fully confident in my ability
to research and analyze any technology related problems, issues, and
requirements.

Although my key strengths lie in the fields of performing Hardware,
Software, Troubleshooting & Installation, I also have extensive experience
of Managing IT staff, Network administration, Managing and maintaining
servers. In addition to this I am proficient in Email Security & Outlook
policies.

As a responsible leader I will always represent the views of my IT program,
and possessing superb communication skills means I can easily communicate
with Users, programmers, application experts and computer operators in
order to exchange information and resolve problems remotely.

Right now I am seeking the next challenge in what has already been a
successful career, and would be very happy to work for a company like yours
that firstly has an existing highly trained workforce, and secondly where
my abilities can be put to good use.

I would very much appreciate an opportunity to meet up with you in person
to discuss my application in more detail. In the meantime I would like to
thank you for your time and expectantly, I'll wait to hear a positive
response from you.

Yours sincerely,
Muzamil Saiyad.
+971504612545.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2348637