Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your order has been cancelled
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 02:21:06 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your order has been cancelled Hi I never canceled this order.. Can you proceed with the order?

Thanks

Leena
0507947041

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Mar 13, 2021, 1:56 PM
Subject: Your order has been cancelled
To: Bipin Raj B <[email-masked]>

Order 6283352559.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
Your order has been successfully cancelled.
Hi Bipin Raj B, we just wanted to confirm that your order number 6283352559
has been cancelled at your request. Your refund is being processed and will
be sent to your original payment method at the earliest. Hope to see you
back soon.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162457785?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
SHOEXPRESS
Textured Trainers with Hook and Loop Closure
Color: Blue
Size: 26
Quantity: 1 SAR 75
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162658235?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=customer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Giordano Men's Black Chronograph Metal Strap Watch GD-1091-11
Color: Black
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 SAR 426

Subtotal: * SAR 501*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *SAR 501*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcustomer_full_cancellation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2238999