Subject: Ticket Assigned - INTRODUCE KIDS D.I.Y LAB KITS- ALAQEEQ TRADING
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 05:18:29 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  INTRODUCE KIDS D.I.Y LAB KITS- ALAQEEQ TRADING Dear Sir / Madam,

We are a company dealing in Kids Toys Retail & wholesale since 2019. We
would like to propose for Mothercare to put up some of our products in your
store.

We currently have the agency for EXPLORE TOYS in Bahrain. Please find the
attached Product list for your reference.

We would like to come and also show you some of the products whenever you
are available. Currently the same products are displayed in all branches of
Mothercare in Dubai. We are another branch for the Dubai company that
provides the same products.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.

Regards,
Arva Najmuddin
Manager
+973 34178583

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2227837