Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint No: 2161534, Order No. 9636914421 - URGENT
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 08:08:55 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint No: 2161534, Order No. 9636914421 - URGENT Dear Team,

I just rung the contact centre to find out that my complaint no 2161534 has
been closed against my wish to re-schedule the delivery to the collection
point.

The day it was taken back, the lady from Fodel very cunningly gave me 2
rings and updated her system that customer didn't answer and I called back
next minute and she didn't answer. This is how my carton was taken back cuz
of the incompetence of Fodel person on the final day.

Then I raised this complaint to have the delivery rescheduled and you now
close it saying I will be refunded and I need to pre-order.

This is not acceptable and I need that order of mine to be returned to the
collection point.

I am a loyal customer and since there is no option  to select date and time
for your home delivery I'm going through inconvenience of collection by
myself.

I'm repeatedly having bad experiences cuz of your not so customer friendly
processes. Please have my order rescheduled asap.

Best regards
Omana Kuriakose

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2172039