Subject: Ticket Assigned - CORPORATE DEALS - LETS GET CONNECTED
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 08:08:55 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CORPORATE DEALS - LETS GET CONNECTED Hello Team,

Greetings from Rayna Tours & Travels !

Myself Sadique, I will be very pleased to take this opportunity to introduce
ourselves as Rayna Tours & Travels, a DMC based in Dubai from more than a
decade.

I am emailing you because we would like to offer Corporate deals for Tourist
visas, Air Tickets and Tours activities for CentrePoint Staffs and
Management.

We can assure you best Rates and service for all your needs. Tourist Visas
Documentations will be explain as per the requested Visa types.

Payment options will be :

Online payment link (you can pay through credit card/debit card).

Bank Transfer/Bank Deposit.

Cash Payment by visiting the office.

I'd be happy to answer any queries from your side, please feel free to call
us on +971 0565055899 or drop a message on Whatsapp
<https://wa.me/message/WCJEL4VVTJ52L1> https://wa.me/message/WCJEL4VVTJ52L1

Thanks for considering this mail. We look forward to work with you.

Our Company Profile is attached for your further reference...

Let's get connected !

 

  Thanks & Regards,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2171963