Subject: Ticket Assigned - Partnership with National Young Economists Summit (NYES) 2020/2021, University of Malaya.
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 14:07:02 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Partnership with National Young Economists Summit (NYES) 2020/2021, University of Malaya. 

Good day Mr/Ms,

Greetings from the National Young Economists Summit (NYES) of the
University of Malaya.

I am writing to you regarding a sponsorship opportunity with our event.

National Young Economists Summit (NYES) is an annual well-known event
organized by University of Malaya Economics Society (PEKUMA) for both local
and international undergraduates that are interested in economics. The
initiative of the project is to cater to the needs of young adults that are
still fresh and green, and assist them in discovering the mysterious
pathway of one in life.

Event details are as below:

Date: 3rd - 4th April 2021
Time: 08:00am - 05:30pm
Venue: Zoom (Virtual)
Targeted Attendees: 140-160 participants

To implement this project, we look forward to seeking support from your
company and will deliver our best to maximize the value of your investment
through increased brand recognition and widespread publicity.

Kindly refer to the attached proposal for your perusal. If you have any
inquiries regarding the packages, do not hesitate to arrange an appointment
with us as we are open to further discussion. Hope to hear from you soon.

*Best regards,*
 Sponsorship Proposal 2021.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JJc0PM-sWBz3947QUOB96-MXA6JhLI-o/view?usp=drive_web>

*Visit our page on:*
<https://www.facebook.com/NYESummit>  [image: National Young Economists
Summit] <https://www.instagram.com/nyes20.21/>  [image: National Young
Economists Summit] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/nyes/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2147019