Subject: Ticket Assigned - Shipping
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 03:07:42 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Shipping Hii can the order number # 2001107030 be shipped instead of collecting it
from the store, as I did collecting from the store wrong

Thanks

 

Donia Mazen 

HR Generalist

35 Mohamed Tawfik Diab, Nasr City

Cairo, Egypt

T: +202-2270 7646, +202-2270 7664

M: +20-1006902220

 <http://www.advconcenter.net/> www.advconcenter.net

  

Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh, Dar es Salaam, Toronto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, including
routing information and delete the mail.

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2292684