Subject: Ticket Assigned - Customer experience
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 02:33:22 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Customer experience Hi good day,
 recently I have purchased some products from max through your online
app(order number 9643611343) and the next day morning i got a mail from max
saying that they cancelled one of my item from the purchase order. Then I
contacted the customer service and they said while packing they have
noticed one of our item was damaged and not in a good condition and they
will refund the amount deducted from my account. As a customer I have a
question, if the product is not good for sale then why you are sharing
it with me? You could have check it before you sell it. I saw the product
in your app and i like it and purchased it. You don't have any authority to
modify my purchase because already I payed for it. Please don't do it to
your customers again because i believe max is a good company. I am sharing
my experience with you. Thank you

Regards
Jogil Jerom
+971569948833
+919747083073

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2287273