Subject: Ticket Assigned - 9643063624 Order number
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 01:52:23 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  9643063624 Order number I have recently done online purchase worth 69 Dirhams from shoemart. Order
number is 9643063624.
I have now experienced a huge frustration as am leaving the country and for
that reason I need to close my bank account. I visited my bank branch (Rak
bank) and they told me I can't close the account because of 69 Dirhams
which have not yet been claimed by the merchant (landmark)
Am leaving Dubai 24th March early morning and I have cancelled my visa
already. But the only thing holding me back is the 69 Dirhams that has lead
me to not be able to close my bank account. I desperately need a favour
from your end. Clear the money from my account or claim it from Rak bank so
that am able to close my bank account and leave the country before 24th
March 2021.
Below is the only message I have received from shoemart.
(Lee Cooper Boy's Low Ankle Sne...   of your order 9643063624 are ready for
pick up at Shoe Mart  Sahara Centre. Please bring your govt. issued ID &
this SMS.
Evelyn.: Thank you for collecting your products from Click & Collect order
9643063624. Enjoy your purchase!)
Please get back ASAP I will appreciate if this matter is cleared today
itself.
Evelyn: 0551661528

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2280591