Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 09:24:38 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed! Good evening,

I just want to fallowup my below order,

Regards
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 at 9:51 AM
Subject: Your Click & Collect order is confirmed!
To: Rhea Mosqueda <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 8242113834

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Rhea Mosqueda, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 8242113834
Here's what happens next:
1

You'll receive an email and a text message when your order is ready to be
collected.
2

Head to your selected collection point with a copy of the email or text
message, along with your ID card or passport.

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.
Collect your order from:
Centrepoint, Al-Bairaq Mall - Fintas Commercial Centre, 85 Street 250,
Egaila (Fintas).
Address :

Al-Bairaq Mall - Fintas Commercial Centre, 85 Street 250, Egaila (Fintas).,
85 Street 250, Egaila (Fintas), Ahmadi, Kuwait
Phone Number: 965-5664-7435
Working hours :

Saturday - Friday (07.30AM - 03.30PM)
Get Directions
<https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Current+Location/Al-Bairaq%20Mall%20-%20Fintas%20Commercial%20Centre,%2085%20Street%20250,%20Egaila%20(Fintas).,%2085%20Street%20250,%20Ahmadi,%20Fintas,%20Egaila%20(Fintas),%20Kuwaitutm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 6593
Scareas Swaz

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161509952?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Embellished Jumpsuit with Adjustable Spaghetti Strap and Pocket Detail
Color: Silver
Size: 6
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/160233945?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Padded Balconette Bra with Hook and Eye Closure
Color: Black
Size: 32B
Quantity: 1 KWD 4
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/162095905?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Padded Stick-On Bra with Tie Ups
Color: Beige
Size: B
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.25
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161735028?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Lace Detail Padded Demi Bra with Briefs
Color: Pink
Size: 32B
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/p/161735012?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Lace Detail Padded Demi Bra with Briefs
Color: Black
Size: 32B
Quantity: 1 KWD 2.1
Subtotal: * KWD 12.55*
Savings: *- KWD 18.45*
*Total* *KWD 12.55*
Your order could earn you 24 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_confirmation_KW_en>
-- 
null

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2258169