Subject: Ticket Assigned - Callistus Window Blinds !!
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:51:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Callistus Window Blinds !! Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greeting from Callistus Blinds!

Hope you and your family are safe and taking care in the current
situation of the pandemic.

We from Callistus Blinds are approaching you to share and update some of
the new launches and exciting features.

Please allow me to share a brief about our company; Callistus is a
multinational brand which is supported by entrepreneurs with vast
experience in various countries for more than 25 years in the Window
Covering Industry. We have the widest range of 16 different types of Blinds
in the world which correspond with 10 excellent Operating Systems having
2000+ Fabric shades to choose from.

Moving Further I would like to share a detailed information of our
products, please Browse through the Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14pN3XEGippjsaO-LzMCCZ4w5dm5cxgJ8?usp=sharing

*Company Profile:*

 Callistus Profile.pdf
<https://tracking.vocus.io/link?id=d1079ddd-63e0-4270-8232-dfc1a602579d&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1zilJdHHwoju6oaVtCaOHaSGgFaRzhPJb%2Fview%3Fusp%3Ddrive_web>

*Spontaneous Highlights:*

1

16 products 10 Operating Systems with 2000+ shades to choose from under one
roof.

2

16 Catalogues with premium presentation.

3

48 hours Dispatch commitment from the manufacturing Facility.

4

International Standard Quality.

5

Technical Guidance and 24*7 Support.

6

Promotional videos, photos flyers, and brochures for websites and other
social media.

7

Professional Installers and Measurement team.

*We are positively looking forward to connecting with you at your earliest
convenience time and medium.*

For more information on our company, you can connect to us or visit us at
https://callistusblinds.com/.

Regards,

*Kirit Thanki*

*M:*+971 56 1558782 (What's app only)

*P:* +971 52 100 3262 (U.A.E)

*E:* [email-masked]

*A: *Callistus Blinds Middle East FZC

Q4- 118, SAIF Zone,

Sharjah, U.A.E.

P.O. Box 120723

www.callistusblinds.com
<https://tracking.vocus.io/link?id=aa5cb812-5031-4595-a4e7-6db20359f7b4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.callistusblinds.com%2F>

<https://www.facebook.com/callistuswindowfashion/?modal=admin_todo_tour>
<https://twitter.com/ukcallistus>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIGZv-7grR12pSrQzDu0qbw>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/callistus-window-fashion-uk/>
<https://www.instagram.com/callistus_blinds/>
<https://www.pinterest.co.uk/CallistusWindowFashions/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2120896