Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduction to Splash Fashions Company Profile . Scarves , Shawls PPT 1 of 2
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 11:51:38 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduction to Splash Fashions  Company Profile . Scarves , Shawls PPT 1 of 2 Dear Sir / Madam,

Hello,  

We hare by take an advantage to introduce ourselves as leading Scarves
Manufacturer & Exporter from India established on the year 1991 - 1992.

We create or customize our articles based on your requirements. We will
gladly produce any design of your choice of scarves.

Our product range is optimized several times in a year in order to respond
even more specifically to follow with current trends & emerging fashions. We
enhance the fashion with designing being our strong point and we believe in
the perfect blend of artistic design with fashion. 

Attached please find herewith our Company Profile 2 PPT for Scarves, Stoles
& shawls- new developments on forth coming seasons, for your kind review.
Please have a look on these and share your selections in order to send you
all samples through courier.

Apart from you may also share your own  tech pack / developments for Scarves
along with color palate for our better understanding , so samples can be
arrange accordingly.

Believing that will get good opportunity and support to evaluate the
possibilities of business with your company start up with good & long
relationship.

You, our customers are our main focus to maximum sales with good quality and
services.

Thanking you in advance & anticipating positive response! 

We are looking forward to hear from you. 

Thanks & Best Regards

Sudip Roy

MERCHANDISER

ABHI INTERNATIONAL 

( COMPLIANCE -A SMETA SEDEX AUDIT COMPANY)

FACTORY:

F-48 SECTOR -11, NOIDA ( U.P). INDIA

TEL: 0091-120-4204050.

MOBILE : 0091 9811173690

HEAD OFFICE:

I-18 LAJPAT NAGAR 1ST . 

NEW DELHI-110024, INDIA

Email :  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

WHILE REPLY THIS EMAIL , PLEASE CC TO   <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2120903