Subject: Ticket Assigned - UrgenT Quote Reqeust
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 08:04:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  UrgenT Quote Reqeust Dear Sir,

Please quote for the 

5pcs set of dust bin (Picture attached) ....... Qty 19 Set ( each 5 pcs set)

 

Note: Our quotation does not include 5% VAT, The same shall be charged as
applicable at the time of Invoicing

Thanks & Regards

Sales Co-ordinator

Abdulhusen A Kapadia

Rahib Babat General Trading LLC

Deira, Dubai ( U.A.E )

Tel 04 2950955               Direct Number: 04 8817548

Fax 04 2950956   

Mob 052-8173203

Dealing in Hardware,Tools, Bldg Mat,Safety Item,Fstners,Welding & Lifting
Eqpt. Plumbing & Electrical Product, Marine & Oildfield & General Order
Supplier.

Please do not print this email unless it is necessary. Every unprinted email
helps the environment.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2119906