Subject: Ticket Assigned - SKYNET DELIVERY SERVICES LLC
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 10:34:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SKYNET DELIVERY SERVICES LLC 

                   WE ARE SKYNET DELIVERY SERVICES. WE ARE THE FIRST 
DELIVERY SERVICES IN U.A.E. TO HAVE A TAILORED DELIVERY SERVICE FOR YOUR 
PRECIOUS CLIENTELE,

     WE VALUED YOUR CLIENTELE, SO WE MAKE THE DELIVERY VERY SPECIAL, WE 
CAN DELIVERY IT FAST, PRECISE AND SECURE. OUR BESPOKE SERVICE, THE 
REGION'S FIRST OF IT'S

     KIND DELIVERY SERVICE. THIS SERVICE IS DESIGN TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMER 
FEEL SPECIAL EVERY TIME A DELIVERY IS MADE.

              IF YOU HAVE THE TIME WE CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU MORE JUST 
GIVE US A CALL FOR A MEETING, AND WE WILL COME TO YOU TO OFFER OUR 
SERVICE.

                                                          THANKS AND HAVE 
A GREAT DAY...

    P.S.  ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS OUR SIMPLE POWERPOINT 
PRESENTATION.￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼.

    O4-222-6454 / WHATSAPP +971 54 705 1930
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2114745