Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint about staff
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 08:43:36 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint about staff Dear all,

I ordered few things online and went few times to collect them in Dubai
mall center point shop! Every time I went there it is very unpleasant and
unsafe! I already made complaint during my first visit about customers not
wearing the masks etc! 2nd time I went there on 9.02.2021 amd shortly
before 11 pm I wanted to go to toys counter from fitting rooms to refund
some items from online order plus to buy something from store but at the
main counters there were lots of employees like 30 people some of them no
masks and difficult to pass as I think they were giving the shift away or
so...I tried to approach the sales girl that she bring items for me and I
go feom outside via other enterance to avoid employee crowd but dales girl
was with mask under the chin and I asked her forst to put mask that I can
approach to what she did not follow and kept mask down, I asked again and
again she ignored! I approach the security but he was not helpful so
finally that sales girl took my items! Unfortunately I have to mention her
name as safety is priority these days, her name was Ms Nilima! Then I went
via other enterance and there was security guy with mask down as well and I
asked him to put mask up and he start to laugh and said something in Urdu
language to his colleagues which is also unacceptable, why they should
laugh about me if I ask to follow the law of UAE about masks, I guess I
have rights to be safe!
Again I went to collect online orders on 13.02.2021 and again same story
lots of your employees woth masks down! Then I saw male employee walking
around kids section woth mask under chin and shouting on the mobile! Come
on! Droplets flying all over! What if there are kids no masks! What if
pregnant lady? Why would your male employee would walk around kids section
in circles no mask and shouting on mobile phone? Unfortunately also his
name I had to ask and colleaques told me he is Mr Samantha!
I go few times per week to Dubai mall but I have not seen so many staff and
customers with masks under the chin in none of the shops as Centrepoint and
therefore I have no wish anymore to buy something there as it is unsafe!
I would expect Centreooint to take the actions regarding the above and
strictly instruct the staff and give the warnings who neglect the rules! If
repeated then I guess you should change that staff who neglect the rules!
Customers should be your priority and to make them safe but so far seems
staff has their own rules and they don’t care and they are not punished or
controlled! I should make rounds and stay in the corners to try to keep
distance feom maskless people and staff which is not acceptable or
otherwise I guess customers should avoid to visit your shop if they want to
stay safe!
Yes and the attached picture is how clean is your shop! Masks in the floor
etc!
The products in general is good but the store and staff is bad! Tho there
was nice cashier her name was similar like Ms Nuzhat or so, Russian
speaking! But it is rare to find someone nice in your stores!

Regards, Ilze spure

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2101840