Subject: Ticket Assigned - return 1000467958 for order 6263767829
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 08:19:56 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  return 1000467958 for order 6263767829 Hi,
Need my refund to my original payment method

I need refund in my MADA card.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Max Fashion* <[email-masked]>
Date: Monday, 25 January 2021
Subject: Your refund is on its way
To: Raghu <[email-masked]>

Your return has been processed

<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
Your refund is on its way
Hi Raghu, we have successfully processed your refund for return 1000467958
for order 6263767829
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6263767829?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_SA_en>.

Here’s how your refund works:

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/162881204?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_SA_en>
*MAX*
Printed Round Neck T-shirt and Joggers Set
Color: Multicolour
Size: 18-24 mths
Quantity: 1 SAR 25.6

Total *SAR 25.6*
Total Refund Amount *SAR 25.6*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.
Your refund:
*SAR 25.6* will be refunded to My Credit.
Refunds for any Shukrans, Gift Cards or Return Vouchers you've spent will
also be credited to your My Credit balance.
To learn more about how My Credit works, take a look at our Help Centre.
<https://sa.help.maxfashion.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000726414-Returns-Policy>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800-1111-MAX (800-1111629).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2061661