Subject: Ticket Assigned - DCPHARM Spanish Pharmacy and Baby Supplier
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2021 10:30:48 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  DCPHARM Spanish Pharmacy and Baby Supplier  Dear Sir/Madame 

We are  DCPharm, a Spanish company located at Barcelona  with more than
9,000 pharmacies as clients and large supermarket chains as clients here in
Spain.

We are looking forward  to export our products to Bahrain and we have seen
that you are one of the most important companies out there.

If you are interested in establishing a professional relationship with our
company we appreciate  you answer this e-mail and we will send you the
catalog of our products. 

We can have a virtual meeting if you are interested in. (We can have the
meeting in Arabic too if you are interested)

We attach a representation of our Company. 

Our Homepage: https://www.dcpharm.es/

 

Best Regards,

Ikram Lahssaini

DCPHARM

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/2055729