Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint: wrong product deliver. Order number: 6248406364
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 04:39:39 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint: wrong product deliver. Order number: 6248406364 To Customer service,

*My order number: 6248406364*
*I have ordered below product *
Bioderma Sensibio Soothing Micellar Foaming Gel - 200 ml
And the store have delivery me wrong product which is bio derma micellar
water.

I have visited to stores couple of time but didn't get solution of it also
they didn't process my return of the product. This mistake is happend from
your end.

Below email is the initial order detail and invoice attached. I have
attached the picture of wrong provide which i received in my order.

Kindly process my product return as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Mehwish

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lifestyle Shops <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2020, 11:03 PM
Subject: Thank you for collecting your order
To: Mehwisht T <[email-masked]>

Order number 6248406364

<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161319189> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.lifestylegulf&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161319189> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.lifestylegulf&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Beauty
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/department/beauty?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Home
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/department/home?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Teens
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/department/teens?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Mehwisht T, you’ve successfully collected order number 6248406364
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6248406364?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/162669276?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Revolution Skincare 2.5% Glycolic Acid Toner *
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/162441123?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Washable Mascara *
Color: Black
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/160271544?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* wet n wild Wildshine Nail Colour *
Color: Red Red
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/162675245?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Makeup Revolution Brow Sculpt Kit - 2.2 gms *
Color: Dark Brown
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161665816?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow-Revealing Liquid Peel - 145 ml *
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161951206?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Makeup Revolution Mega Bronzer *
Color: 02 Warm
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/161197012?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Beautysta 2-Piece Facial Cleansing Sponge Set *
Color: Pink
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/162390108?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Real Techniques 2-in-1 Go Brush and Bag *
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/162520516?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Makeup Revolution Skincare Blemish and Pore Refining Serum - 30 ml *
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/162664922?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Bioderma Sensibio Soothing Micellar Foaming Gel - 200 ml *
1
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/p/162645176?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Bessie London Logo Print Tote Bag with Adjustable Strap *
Color: Grey
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/Lifestylegulf>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/lifestylegulf>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@lifestylegulf*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1978609