Subject: Ticket Assigned - New Wholesale Account Setup Request
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 10:23:45 +0000

Hi Krishan Singh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  New Wholesale Account Setup Request Hello Sir/Mam,

My name is  Shuja Khan. I am the owner of AB'S Trading. I have been looking
over your website and am interested in your products. We would like to
become a dealer of your products.

I’m reaching out to you to inquire about getting set up as a reseller with
your company. Please let me know how we can proceed, and if you need
information from us, I will be more than happy to provide it.

I am looking to sell your products on a number of e-commerce platforms.
Does your product spreadsheet have UPC codes?

We work with a number of suppliers/distributors and have a nationwide
customer base.

I’m happy to call you if it will be easier to get things arranged over the
phone.

Looking forward to your reply!

*Best Regards,*
Shuja Khan
Address:- Flat 302 Legrand chateau JVC Dubai
Email:- [email-masked]
Phone:- 00971529821086

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1970007