Subject: Ticket Assigned - Disappointed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 04:41:14 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Disappointed Dear Max Fashion Team,

I am writing this email to express my great dissatisfiion towards a product
I have ordered online and received it last Sunday, January, 2nd .

I was shopping online as usual and I have done an order last week, the
order consisted of 3 items ( 2 sweatshirts, one t shirt). I received the
order last Sunday and I was very excited to try it on. I have worn one of
the sweatshirts,but unfortunately I noticed that the product is getting
worse ..the cloth have lint in great numbers and the threads are becoming
undone.
I was in great dissatisfiion,because that means that the material used is
very poor ..it's not of Max's quality..Im a loyal customer to max brand I
totally trust it and always buy from you. I don't accept such a problem
because that means the product is suitable for one usage only and that's is
unbelievable and Unacceptable.. it's just a waste of money.
I demand a very fast response and a refund or an exchange with another
product. Attached the number of the order and photos of the product.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Mrs.Marwa Eissa
Cairo, Egypt
01007823614

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3726804