Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sponsored guest post opportunity - lifestyleshops.com
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 12:59:27 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sponsored guest post opportunity - lifestyleshops.com Hi,

We were looking for people we could partner with for content and we came
across your blog.
Are you guys accepting guest posts? I will Give $80 per post.

The work we’ve done has been featured on sites like inc.com
<https://www.inc.com/jelise-keith/businesses-are-ready-to-embrace-remote-work-employees-arent-convinced.html>
 and techradar
<https://www.techradar.com/news/covid-19-may-actually-help-improve-remote-working-conditions>
.

I’m reaching out to see if you’d like to publish any of the following
in-depth content we’ve created? We believe this would be a good fit for you.

   1. Everything you need to know about tanzanite stone and its Jewellery
   2. Chrome Diopside - Everything you need to know
   3. FLEX YOUR HANDS WITH STUNNING MEN’S JEWELLERY
   4. Non-traditional Necklaces to Create a Beautiful Neutral Look

Would you like to take a look at any of the above? Let me know. :)

Cheers!

-- 
Adeendren Iyan - Founder
+91-6369018928 |  <http://linkedin.com/adeendren>linkedin.com/adeendren
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/iyan-adeendren-8ab3a695/>

<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
01/06/22,
06:00:22 PM

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3727973