Subject: Ticket Assigned - Business Tie - Up( ON boarding on Mumzworld)
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 07:08:17 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Business Tie - Up( ON boarding on Mumzworld) Dear Babyshop,

Greetings from *Charismomic - Maternity SuperStore**!*

CHARISMOMIC, a one-stop online platform for moms to be and new moms. We
offer a wide range of products including, apparel, Accessories, Jewelry &
Wellness products.

As part of our growth & expansion strategy, we are interested in getting
into a business tie-up with  you company . Maternity products & offerings
are a nascent niche in India & we believe the market will witness
tremendous growth in the coming years.

*Our Presence*

Company Website- https://www.charismomic.com/

Amazon

Flipkart

Firstcry

Nestery & other

I am eager to hear from you soon & continue our discussion.

Thanks & regards,
Suraj Singh

-- 

Maternity Super Store

Suraj Singh

Marketing Executive

+91 81477 99624

www.charismomic.com

<https://www.facebook.com/charismomi/>
<https://www.instagram.com/charismomic/?hl=en>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChHz4-n6Cky7TtZ389T10LQ/featured>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/65650861/admin/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3720424