Subject: Ticket Assigned - Digital Marketing Services and website development, Ecommerce development, Graphic Design,
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 12:40:11 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Digital Marketing Services and website development, Ecommerce development, Graphic Design, Hi,

This is Digital Marketing Services a digital marketing agency based in
usa/canada/uae/australia and india.

My expertise lies in the field of website development, Ecommerce
development, Graphic Design, Creating Video Content, Content Creation,
Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, SMM and a host of other digital marketing
related services.

Website Development Services Include:

1)     Building websites using CMS platforms like WordPress, Wix,
Squarespace and Bootstrap.

2)     Ecommerce sites using WooCommerce. Shopify etc.

3)     Building custom websites using HTML5 and CSS3

4)     Shopify customization

We are proficient with the Adobe Suite and offer stunning quality graphics,
video and animation to present your brand professionally.

Our list of services are:

1)     Logo Creation

2)     Social media posts & banners

3)     Video sales content

4)     Video animation

5)     Product photography

6)     Product videos

Our SEO services include:

1)     Site audit

2)     Backlink audit

3)     Organic traffic research

4)     Keyword research & position tracking

5)     Content creation

6)     Competitor analytics

7)     As part of our SEM and SMM we offer:

8)     Ad campaigns on search engine platforms

9)     Social media marketing through organic posts & paid campaigns

10)Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.

11)Email marketing & more.

We are senior marketing consultants and digital marketing strategists.

Thanks,

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3710550