Subject: Ticket Assigned - Website Discount offer
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 05:08:58 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Website Discount offer Dear,

Hope you are doing well.

We provide Website Design/App Development services. We can give quotations
for your Website project according to your requirements.

*We can do Website Design for you.*

•   Website design & Development

•   Ecommerce Development

•   Mobile App Development

•   Enterprise app Development

•   Quality Assurance

•   Logo and Brochure Design

•   Web and Mobile App marketing

*Pay Pal, shopping cart and Live Chat option in your website*

If you are interested, please share your Project requirements OR maybe a
reference website.

---

With Regards,

Sales Team

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3689635