Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint against Order # 9519392177
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 04:21:27 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint against Order # 9519392177 Dear  Team,
I wrote this email to express my disappointment regarding 1 item I placed
in Order#9519392177.I know the policy because I'm a regular customer. On
thursday, when the courier handed over my items I opened it immediately and
then I noticed 1 item doesn't have any tag  and even the plastic cover has
no reference or bar code. When I checked the item I felt so upset as it is
not useful to wear at all because the blouse is dirty, with stains of
lipstick, fluff all over the fabric and looking old. Even i asked the
courier guy to take the item but he said he cannot because his job is to
deliver only not to collect so that's why I placed a returned request in my
account.Earlier today I called your customer service to report this issue
and adviced me to keep the original box since the item does not have any
codes. Please have a look on this matter and expect your positive response.
Attached photo for your reference.

Regards,
Angelita Nartates056-3556588

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3625580