Subject: Ticket Assigned - Presenting 'Knock Interiors & Events'
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 13:13:48 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Presenting 'Knock Interiors & Events' Hello sir,

Greetings from “knock interiors & events”,

It is my joy to present “knock interiors & events” to you,

We “Knock interiors & events” are providing a number of services to our
customers when in need of modify in business space such as changes in
interior fitout works & Turnkey Projects, Planning, Kiosk, Exhibition &
events, 3D Signage works, Painting & wallpaper fixing, Vehicle branding &
Glass branding. Similar business proposal is most welcomed from your side.

 I would be waiting for you to let me know the best possible time for a
meeting at your convenience. Our company profile and details will be
attached in this mail as follows. Thanking you for giving me a chance to
speak to you and handing you my profile through E-mail.

-- 

Thanks & Regards

*Maya*

+971 50 174 3259

+971 52 850 7903

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3680281