Subject: Ticket Assigned - Megacom Company
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 09:00:38 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Megacom Company Dears ,

We are a leading  printing company in the UAE, we have our own printing and
signage shop and now we are splayed LCD display to the market , we are
looking to arraign  meeting with your company (Marketing team) to present
our company to be one of your partners and support all printing segments in
your mall  .

We are looking your replay and arrangement the meeting time and date

Our LCD Descriptions :

1. 2 flash drives can be used
2 . The screen can be connected through WiFi
3 . It is possible to connect more than one screen to different sites with
each other through Wi-Fi and display the same advertisement at the same
time through iCloud
4 . The screen has the advantage of a distinctive sound system
5 . The ability to display three different ads on the same screen at the
same time by dividing them into three sections
6. The possibility of dividing the advertising design into several sections
and displaying it on more than one screen at the same time so that one
advertisement appears in a large size according to the number of screens
divided by it

For any additional information, feel free to ask about it at any time

Best Regards,,,,,

Eyad Nazzal
00971 502574877

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3678789