Subject: Ticket Assigned - IT Solutions and Infrastructure - Febno Technologies
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 12:51:35 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  IT Solutions and Infrastructure - Febno Technologies Dear Sir,

I would like to introduce our Company, Febno Technologies, that has been in
business for the past 12 years.

Our key services include:
Cloud hosting services, Odoo ERP implementation, Corporate website
development, Mobile App development, Microsoft, Google and Zoho email
services

Our partner recognitions:
Microsoft Gold Partner, Google Cloud Partner, AWS Partner, ZOHO Partner,
Sophos Partner, Acronis Partner, Redhat Partner, Eltex Channel Partner.

I wish to pinpoint that we have two solutions ready to tackle the ZATCA
E-invoicing: Wasla Soft and Odoo Accounting solutions.

Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your
business-related requirements/queries.

We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and success for all
concerned.

For our company reference :
Company profile:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W54v2t4Z5d2Q5U-xoalP-lMOX8nqtSc8/view?usp=sharing
Our Website: https://www.febno.com/
Recent Projects: https://www.febno.com/projects-and-case-studies/
Google Cloud Partner Link:
https://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners/detail/?id=febno-technologies&hl=en-US
Microsoft Cloud Gold Partner Link:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/solution-providers/partnerdetails/febno-technologies_3c8fdbd6-ba34-4ce1-a976-50e8f182dc27/6a392390-5667-437d-9557-2059867c5559

-- 

Best Regards,
<https://www.febno.com/en/> *Nikhil Anand D M*
Business Development Consultant
<https://www.febno.com/en/>Latifa Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United
Arab Emirates
Location Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ef29Pf1ZeML3WVpb8
E: [email-masked] W: www.febno.com <https://www.febno.com/en/>
<https://www.febno.com/en/>
<https://www.febno.com/en/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3673872