Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damage item received
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 10:46:32 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damage item received Hi,

I ordered online and pick in collection store-galleria al maryal mall,once
we received the item i checked while on the store i found out that one of
the item is missing the bottom of the pj set,so I informed the cashier and
she advised just to call customer service and they will tell us what to do.
When i reach home i directly call customer hotline and they say that they
will collect the item and refund to us the same amount. But until now no
one reach us again if we need to bring the item to the store or as they say
they will collect at our doorstep but they didn’t even ask the address,it
was dec 12 and now is 25th already. I know its a discounted item but the
point is they should not let customer to order if the item is out of stock
or missing pair,,or better they put directly in description rather than
putting a set and comes with the top only without even a tags on it,,its
totally a damage item. Hopefully you will look into it.
And get a feedback regarding this matter.

See below details for your reference.

Order # 9519256092
Customer name : Jovie Dimailig
Mob # : 0554823068
Collection point: Galleria-Al maryah mall
Address: 202 Al Kharaja Bldg. Al Zahiyah St. Navygate Abu Dhabi

Thanks,
Jovie

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3662866