Subject: Ticket Assigned - Introduction- Let's Collaborate
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 12:01:48 +0000

Hi Prince Malik,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Introduction- Let's Collaborate Hello there!

Greetings from Eventure Event Management!

It is our pleasure to introduce our Corporations, "Eventure Events
Management", a Qatar Based Company which is in a Joint-Venture with
'Innovative High-Tech Solution', an Italian Based Company, which is highly
known for elegance, attention to details, innovation and design.

We can proudly say that 'Eventure Events Management' and 'Innovative
High-Tech' are considered one of the fastest growing event management
companies in The State of Qatar. Our team has diverse range of expertise
with over 30+ years of expertise in creating a "WOW" experience across the
International Markets.

We have experience in designing, customized solutions for all kind of events
like;
.    Live shows
.    Exhibitions
.    Fashion shows
.    Products launches
.    Weddings and Grand Ceremonies,
.    National Day celebrations
.    Corporate Parties.

Our creative team will work closely with you to ensure we meet your
requirements and your business message is delivered in the most stylish and
elegant way also ensuring we help you engage, inspire and motivate your
audience.

We are also proud to announce that we have an In-house large-scale equipment
with the latest technology -
LED-SCREEN, SPEAKERS, MIXERS, MICROPHONES, CAMERAS, MOVING HEADS, SPOTS,
STAGE, TRUSSES, RIGGING ALL FROM PRIMARY BRANDS.

As we are in the same market industry and are offering similar products, we
felt it is reasonable to extend our greetings and suggest we meet to discuss
how we can work together to better serve our customers.

Please find attached our company profile.

I look forward hearing from you and working with you in the future to our
mutual benefit.

 

Khushboo Patel

Admin Manager 

(Eventure, Booket, MEET)

Eventure Event Management W.L.L

Phone: +974 4467 7120 | Mobile: +974 7033 3762

Add: # 502, 503, 504, 505, 5th Floor, Union Trust Tower, Lusail Doha, Qatar

Email: [email-masked]

Web:  <http://www.eventureqatar.com/> www.eventureqatar.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3638590